Regular On-Site Massage is Good for Business
- Regular on-site massage can boost the body’s immune system leading to a reduction in absenteeism – colds and flus are less likely to spread, for example
- By reducing tension among staff, on-site massage can lead to fewer disagreements
- It shows staff members that management cares for their well-being and values them, which in turn improves morale
- Improving morale improves productivity
- Arranging for on-site massage at peak times helps staff get through particularly busy or stressful periods for the business
On-Site Massage – How it works
I set up my specially designed massage chair for the day in a quiet place at your workplace and your staff members book in for a 15-minute massage. It is a dry massage (no oils) and the client is fully clothed, making it very convenient. The effects are incredible! Feelings of stress reduce and participants feel less tired.
- Endorphins are released, improving mood
- Participants feel calmer, yet revived
- Tight muscles relax; blood pressure falls and breathing slows
- Massage loosens knots, reducing pain
Repetitive Strain Injury symptoms associated with desk-working are eased through head, neck, shoulder massage
Ways to Incorporate On-Site Massage
- Regular on-site mini treatments e.g. one day a month
- Part of a wellness week or wellness day
- Part of a charity day – staff make a donation to a charity for their massage
- During a busy period, on-site massage can help staff keep their sanity and cope with the extra work
- Once-off taster sessions of reflexology, deep tissue massage and Indian head massage to encourage staff to get complementary therapy in their own time
To arrange on-site massage at your place of work, call me on 086 3893413 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Click here for ways to educate the workforce on how to avoid aches and pains and cope with stress.
Don’t hesitate to contact me on 086 3893413 if you would like more information or if you would like to arrange an appointment.